You’re an experienced PPC Manager with a background in delivering customer-focused, profitable campaigns on a national scale and in multiple sectors
You have excellent knowledge of Google AdWords and other paid marketing platforms with the ability to analyse large amounts of complex data from multiple sources.
Of this sounds like you, please read on. We would LOVE to hear from you!
As a PPC Manager, you’ll assist with the creation, optimisation and reporting for PPC
campaigns, you will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable campaigns on a national scale and in multiple sectors, in order to drive sales leads into the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills / Attributes Required
- Managing paid marketing consultants
- Bid management and optimisation of PPC campaigns to agreed campaign/profitability
- Developing and managing all aspects of a paid search campaign including planning,
- executing, reporting and tracking activities across multiple search engines.
- Performance reporting and data analysis
- Assisting with creating, optimising and reporting PPC campaigns using Google Ads, Bing
- and bid management solutions
- Staying up to date with any changes within the PPC world, ensuring that our approach is
- always relevant and sharing knowledge with the wider marketing team implement
- marketing strategies and campaigns
- Measure the effectiveness of internet marketing campaigns
- Set up and manage targeted advertising campaigns
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a PPC team (agency or in-house)
- Excellent knowledge of Google AdWords and other paid marketing platforms
- Experience of dealing with national campaigns and high net worth budgets
- Fully converse with PPC automation
- Highly numerate with a strong level of Excel/Google Sheets experience
- Ability to interpret and analyse large amounts of complex data from multiple sources
- Creative mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills