Accounts & Office Administrator
iSupply Recruitment have partnered with a busy company based in Stevenage who are looking for an Accounts & Office Administrator to join their team. You will work closely with the Managing Director, taking responsibility for all related administration tasks. Will be required to answer phones and emails, data entry, raise payment invoices, general bookkeeping tasks and other tasks relating to the functioning of the business.
We are happy to consider someone who is looking for a full-time or part-time role.
Main Duties to include:
- Bookkeeping and basic accounts
- Locating and scanning receipts and invoices
- Reconciliation of receipts and invoices on Xero
- Inputting of sales data from e-marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay in Xero
- Assisting inbound calls, taking messages and distributing to the relevant departments during busy periods. As well as responding to emails in a timely manner.
- Liaising with couriers regarding orders and delivery.
- Corresponding with customers via email and telephone.
- HR (Staff files, holiday, checking training records up to date etc)
- Keying orders into our B2B system
- Ordering general office supplies
Full time - 9-5pm Monday to Friday with a 30-minute lunch break.
- Excellent phone manner and overall communication skills.
- Good computer skills including using Word and Excel in a Mac-based environment.
- Organised and proactive.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Previous experience using Xero or similar accounting package (such as QuickBooks) essential
- Some previous bookkeeping experience desired but not essential
28 days holiday a year including all bank holidays
Competitive salary based on experience
A growing company offering ample opportunities for promotion and progression
Salary: £16,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year